Spiral to the Stars, Brisbane Australia - Mini Print Standard & XL
The Brisbane river is a key feature of the city as it snakes its way through the centre of town. Many features then thrive off the banks of the river. The Kangaroo Point Cliffs draw people both locals and tourists down by the rivers and up on top of the cliffs. This sculpture title "Venus Rising: out of the water and into the light" by British artist Wolfgang Buttress is a key attraction.
Up close it changes dramatically and I really enjoyed the way it played with the sky and beyond.
We offer two key types of Mini Print:
Mini Print XL
- 21 inches (53cm wide)
- Rolled in a tube delivered to your door
- This is our BEST VALUE artwork.
Mini Print Std
- Matted and mounted
- Packaged and delivered to your door
- Ready to drop straight into a 14x11 inch off the shelf frame.
All our Mini Prints are:
- Printed using the same fine art Giclee process of our larger more expensive artworks.
- mounted on a mat board (ready to frame).
- include FREE postage Australia wide. International orders are $10 extra for shipping.
- All hand signed, named, stamped and numbered by John Lechner
Order yours today.