We are The Office Art Specialists
"We create great workspaces with a positive culture"
Choosing the right office art for your office is important. Office art can have many positive flow on benefits for your business, your team and your customers. It sets the mood, tone and can lift the feelings in a space. Office art can also be used to calm and relax.
Each space within your office needs to feature different art with the appropriate characteristics.
For instance, the office art in your reception space needs to be focused on creating an amazing first impression. It should energise both your team and visitors. But it also needs a story, something that can allow the mind to wander so that if guests unexpectedly spend a long time in your reception they can lose themselves in the artwork and the story.
We take the time to tailor a complete solution for you and your team. Additionally we have access to a variety of art including original works and limited edition prints direct from local Australian artists. We do not supply cheap imported art.
We help you from the art selection to the installation to minimise the impact on you and your business. Finally, we have partners with finance options meaning that you are able to set up a financing option to expense your art over 2-3 years instead of an upfront capital cost.
Top 5 reasons to invest in Office Art for your business
Your team is the most important asset in your business. To get the most from your team, reduce staff turnover and improve productivity you need to focus on the happiness and wellbeing of your team.
The environment in which we work has both conscious and unconscious effects on our mood and wellbeing. Additionally art is a very visual demonstration of your care for your team and the environment in which they work.
Improve Productivity & Engagement
There is clear research that demonstrates that the single most important factor in improving productivity is happiness. Focus on creating the right culture, environment and mood in your team and productivity will increase.
A recent poll suggests that only 24% of Australian workers are fully engaged in their work. People work harder when they are happy, it is that simple.
Attract the Quality of Clients you Desire
You know that first impressions count, when was the last time you visited another business and the second you walked in to their offices you wished you could walk right out again?
It didn't feel right, their calibre was not what you expect for the businesses you deal with, they just didn't look professional enough.
Try this, next time you walk through the front door of your business pretend you are a new customer walking in for the first time. Does it look and feel great, does it demonstrate innovation and leadership, does it excite you? If the answer to these questions is no, we can help.
Demonstrates Leadership & Innovation
Jim Rohn famously said that we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with.
The same applies for business, when you engage a new trusted advisor to your business. Do you want them to be where you are right now, or do you want them to be in a position you aspire to in the future.
We all want to work with the best in the business, the specialists, the leaders. Are you a leader in your field? Are you demonstrating leadership and innovation in your office environment, it is aspirational?
Brings beauty, nature and travel into the workspace
Whether we like it or not we tend to spend more time in our offices than we do outside, exploring, enjoying nature's beauty and travelling.
We mustn't forget why we work so hard, we do it for our families, so we can have the life we aspire to, the freedom to relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset. To explore nature and sit at the base of a roaring waterfall or to travel and sit on a beautiful beach with a cocktail in our hand.
Bringing art particularly art featuring nature, the colours the calm us or the destinations that remind us or inspire us into our work space is important for our sanity. To remind us of our dreams and to ground us in those moments when we need escape.
Why we are different from the rest
- Artist direct, wholly owned and managed by Australian Landscape Photographic Artist John Lechner. We also work with other Australian based artists to give you a variety of office art options.
- Australian made and owned. We do not import cheap art from overseas and re-sell. We only source locally made art direct from Australian artists
- Complete service. We have developed a 5 point “Workplace mood and ambiance blueprint". This blueprint allows us to help you identify potential blockages in your workplace, where we can focus our energy to get the best possible results. And importantly tailor's a solution for each of your key workspaces.
- Simplified. We help you from the art selection to the installation to minimise the impact on you and your business.
- Finance Options. We have partners with finance options meaning that you are able to set up a financing option to expense your art over 2-3 years instead of an upfront capital cost.
- Free Delivery & Installation. All our pricing is fully inclusive of insured delivery to your door. In fact, in most cases we will provide complementary installation of artwork.
Other benefits of investing in Office Art?
- Art inspires and unlocks creative potential
- Art helps connect with clients
- Art affects the atmosphere of a room
- Art improves employee experiences
- Art can be used to promote your brand
"It shows management cares enough about the employee experience - and the customer experience” - FORBES
The environment and culture of an organisation are places where you can invest small sums for massive ROI. Investing in your team, showing you care about them, the environment they work pays off.
Look at some of the key numbers in this space, employee turnover, employee satisfaction, happiness and more. Even a small reduction in staff turnover can save you 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars each year.
Smart business owners are investing in office art
"Business owners are beginning to understand that displaying artwork in the workplace does more than make the office more aesthetically pleasing or impress visitors; it can actually increase employee efficiency, productivity, and creativity.” - FORBES
- "Art inspires and unlocks creative potential. When people are faced with an impressive painting or photograph, they often feel inspired by the work. This is why motivational posters often include photographs of magnificent sunsets, towering trees and mountains, or feats of athleticism. The inspiration that one feels upon looking at art unlocks creative potential, helping to generate innovative ideas. Innovative ideas in turn lead to new business practices and promotional campaigns, which ultimately create economic growth.” - FORBES
Positive work culture matters
In a work culture where employees are not engaged, disengagement is costly.
"In studies by the Queens School of Business and by the Gallup Organization, disengaged workers had 37% higher absenteeism, 49% more accidents, and 60% more errors and defects. In organizations with low employee engagement scores, they experienced 18% lower productivity, 16% lower profitability, 37% lower job growth, and 65% lower share price over time. Importantly, businesses with highly engaged employees enjoyed 100% more job applications.
For these reasons, many companies have established a wide variety of perks from working from home to office gyms. However, these companies still fail to take into account the research. A Gallup poll showed that, even when workplaces offered benefits such as flex-time and work-from-home opportunities, engagement predicted wellbeing above and beyond anything else. Employees prefer workplace wellbeing to material benefits.
Wellbeing comes from one place, and one place only — a positive culture.
Creating a positive and healthy culture for your team rests on a few major principles. Our own research (see here and here) on the qualities of a positive workplace culture boils down to six essential characteristics:
- Caring for, being interested in, and maintaining responsibility for colleagues as friends.
- Providing support for one another, including offering kindness and compassion when others are struggling.
- Avoiding blame and forgive mistakes.
- Inspiring one another at work.
- Emphasizing the meaningfulness of the work.
- Treating one another with respect, gratitude, trust, and integrity.”
"A bright creative workspace can make employees more productive, lower stress and increase wellbeing"
Office art is part of the mix involved in creating a positive culture in your workplace. Bringing office art into the workplace demonstrates that you care about your team, the environment and the workspace.
Other simple things can make a difference to workplace culture, did you know that supplying free healthy food such as fruit can make a real difference. A weekly fruit basket can be delivered to your office from as little as $40 per week.
Having quality coffee and an espresso machine in your office can increase productivity, especially when you add up the hours on a weekly, monthly basis that your staff spend ducking down to the coffee shop for an espresso or three.
There are hundreds of ways that you can demonstrate that you care for your team, each and every day. Office art is one way you can do it in a very visual and consistent way.
Today is the day for you to take the first step.
We are the office art specialists in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Central Coast and the Newcastle Hunter region.
To see some of our art, check out our office art collections here.